Sig Sauer P320 X-Five grip module assembly comes from the factory in Coyote Tan, medium grip size diameter, and works with any full size slide in 9/40/357. The X5 grip mod is an upgrade to your P320 full-size by giving you maximum accuracy with a deeper trigger guard undercut, a higher back strap, and an extended beavertail to ensure a higher grip for better recoil management. Comes standard with a removable grip weight for improved balance, as well as a removable magazine funnel for faster reloading. (Both sold separately as well).
Sig P320 X5 Grip Module Assembly in Coyote Tan Features:
- Competition level Sig grip module assembly
- Manufactured with authentic Sig texturing for solid handling
- Includes a removable grip weight for improved balance
- Includes magazine magwell funnel for faster reloading
- Compatible with any Full Size 9 / 40 / 357
- Finished in Coyote Tan
- Medium size grip diameter
- Weighs 1.5 pounds
- Compatible with both P320 and P250 Sig Sauer handguns
- Slide Catch Lever Kit not included but is available separately by clicking here
*Note: The X-Series Grip Modules will not work with magazines that have "SIG SAUER" on the baseplate. They are compatible with the baseplates that have the SIG mark on it.
Made in the USA