TTI Firepower base pad for Sig Sauer X5 & Sig P320 magazine extension plus two round capacity hard anodized in Flat Black. CNC machined from billet aluminum and then hard coat anodized, this basepad is heavier than the stock base pad allowing your magazine to drop free easily for even faster reloads. Using their patented push pin design you'll be able to install this Sig extended base pad easily and at any point in time be able to field strip and quickly clean it. One piece design so no extra tools or parts are needed to assemble or disassemble, that means no need for a gunsmith or armorer help. For the X5 shooters out there, this base pad even works with the stock Sig P320 X5 extended magwell, a feat very few have accomplished.
TTI Firepower Sig P320, X5, X5 Legion Extended Magazine Base Pad Plus Two Rounds in Flat Black Features:
- CNC machined from billet aluminum
- Hard anodized Flat Black
- One piece design
- Patented push pin design
- No extra tools or parts needed for assembly or disassembly
- Designed to work with the stock magazine spring
- Added weight allows magazines to drop free easier
- Helps promote faster reloads
- Locks into magazine for dependability and reliability
- Compatible with the Sig Sauer P320 X5 Extended Magwell
- Compatible with the following calibers:
- Sig Sauer magazine extension kit
Note: The pin set screws are set with Loctite and adjustment is not recommended as it voids manufacturer warranty. Also, remove the metal insert at the bottom before base pad installation.
Made in the USA